An engineered wood building system that meets the strict requirements of our coastal climate, the building code and your budget.
Posts are embedded in the ground or fastened to the foundation. Trusses are then set within days, leading to a quick enclosure.
1. Embedded Wood Pier - A laminated wood post treated to ground embedment standard.
2. Concrete Pier - Post on a concrete pier using a patented steel connection.
3. Concrete Wall/Slab - Post on a conventional concrete foundation using our patented steel column base connection.
• Multi-ply laminated wood posts, up to 26 feet in height, spaced 8' on centre with wood girts
• Sheet steel siding or OSB/vinyl
• Interior finishing by owner's choice
Engineered wood trusses or glulam rafters
Those familiar with conventional steel construction and wood frame construction will see that post frame fits nicely between the two and offers many of the advantages of both.